The bank reached out to us with a number of connectivity challenges:
- Some regions across the country face challenges with unreliable internet connectivity when relying on a single local sim.
- The strength of the local network can vary significantly at different times, causing frustration and disruptions.
- Frequent connectivity issues result in downtime, leading to revenue losses for banks.
- Banks incur unnecessary expenses by deploying field officers to replace SIM cards for merchants, impacting cost-effectiveness.
- Bank relies on a single local sim which becomes a Single Point of Failure
- There is no visibility regarding data usage, making it challenging to monitor and manage data consumption effectively.
- The absence of remote access for diagnosing connectivity problems further complicates issue resolution.